Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shopaholic






hahaha!! i admit i m one of the shopaholic
when i start to shop then i cannot end d..hahaha

today
after i wake up..got the form to shop
then i have a shower and headed to 1borneo

i din jio anybody to shop
i rather to shop alone,,hahaa
i can stay i can walk i can do wadever i wan
hahaa
my sis said that..maybe 1 day i become 自闭症..hahaha
but no worry la...i still like to talk..LOL

1st thing reach there is went to the bank to withdraw the money
hahaha!!!
when shopping with a little money make me suffer
i have to make too much of choice..LOL!



settle my meal in Pizza Hut.
cannot reach my utility..~.~ but wadever la..today is for shopping..:D



actually the main thing to buy is my swimming costume..LOL
i wan to swim..hahaha!


i walk in 1borneo without any aim...simply walk here and there
and my leg lead me to PDI
woah!
when i saw there's again the sales!
hahahaa!!

cari here and there
gali here and there

carry more than 10 shirts go into the fitting room.
again!
i need to make decision
which to buy and not

and i get myself 8 shirts..LOL
it sound a bit crazy..but i did it alwayz~.~
cause everytime i wore once the baju, i will feel sien to wear back it
LOL!!! i noe this is the bad habit..i m on the way to get off it..hahaha


i spend almost 2++ hours in PDI..LOL!
i scare i left out sth behind mah...hehehe


walk in few shoes shop..
but get nothing..all not suit my eyes..LOL

walk in another few baju outlets..
also get nothing..hehe


then go skin food
buy something for my nail..
feel sad that, my nails are always easy to crack and patah
hopefully tht can be help for my nails :D


then i have to go back to my main purpose for the shop d
hahaha
walk in to a few sport outlet
Grace One, Adidas, Nike, Roxy........
then go in the Parkson sport department
then go the Royal Sport Universe
go up and down
in and out
to compare the price and the quality
LOL
such a good and wise consumer am I..hahaha
at last...i bought the Nike 1...^^


jalan jalan here and there
see here and there
and finally i m so tired..LOL!!!

go to mcD
buy 1 large coke...
rest at there..~.~


thinking what to buy and what i have left out


lastly,
when to buy a present for maomao
her birthday is coming soon
on the tuesday :D
hopefully she like it..hahahhaa!



come to the end..^^
wait the bus sepanggar and headed back to hostel
WHEEE ツ




I LOVE MY DAY







*jeing, 7/3/10, 8.25pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment