Wednesday, May 19, 2010

B.A.C.K






hahaa..viewed back my last post..it was few months ago d...kee
sorry for my laziness not to update..

hmm...
currently:
i m in PENANG!! muahaha!!
YESH! is PENANG...

i have started my 2months holiday.hehe
i have been in PENANG for 1 week d actually..keke

that's my 1st year come to the end...
i will be senior d..muahaha!!
i think i will be a good senior,,muahaha!!
*i think so*


wonder that how many JITSINese will choose Sabah as their 1st choice like almost all of us now.haha!
and how many of them is the 9th choice come to UMS...
actually UMS not as bad as we think bahh...just too far from home loh..cannot go home always loh!!
but we can get our 100% fully freedom...~,~

actually when i come back, i really not used to it...
i lost my freedom ~,~

when i wana go out need get lots of permission only can step out my house..=,=


i do miss my gang in SABAH...hehe
cant wait to go back sabah..^^







OKAY!
HERE START MY HOLIDAY!!!









*jeing, 19/5/10, 12.45pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment