Monday, December 7, 2009

UMS 1st year/1st sem life


270609
i take AK6002 bring a sad heart go to airport with my dad and meet many UMS kia in penang airport to travel to our beloved uni journey..
my heart is full of worried--worry about how is the town will be, how will be the people there, will i survive myself in stranger's place.. a lot of question marks in my mind
after 3 hours journey to the place which i dunno.. luckily there's quite alot of us(jitsin kia) going there.. so that i wont be so nervous..
once we reach KKIA there's a lot of seniors at there waiting for us.. we daftar ourselves there 1st get our MSM's hostel and pisah ourselves with our luggage...
we take the bus keep fooling in the bus... the bus is fulled of our sound..~.~
comparing here and there with penang.. saying the KKIA look alike BM train station, the shopping center alike the kamdar, the seaside like the gurney drive.. hahaha..
when we arrived weichien and weiyong come to lead us to daftar ourselves to hostel and i get my room number---********* i forget d..LOL i just know is kampung A block A..hahha.. i need to carry my luggage to walk a super long and tall stairways..~.~
wait for few hours... i finally can get my luggage... luckily got a good senior help me carry it.. hohoho... then i quite surprise to my hostel.. my 1st time in this kind of hostel. i intro myself to my roomate, they are all bumiputera..
luckily most of jitsin kia stay in kampung AB.. so i have my lunch, dinner with all of them.. the 1st thing make us surprise is--the sun.. go down so fast @.@ around 630 only the sky as dark as 8pm in penang.. and around 10pm the dark seem like midnight d... so not used to it..


280609
there's start of my MSM week..
the sun so early rise up and i cannot sleep back

the 6am sky

the 6pm sky

we wake up super early to daftar ourselves to this uni--UMS.. super super long queue d.. we just can wait and wait lohhh...
then need to do the cimb-clicks.. we lost in UMS.. LOL!!!! walk here walk there finally we found the way then we plan to walk to the 1Borneo.. a place we dunno much.. just know is a shopping complex.. walk and walk and walk.. feel like is the longest way i have walked in my life..LOLx.. my legs seem like split with my body.. hahaha!!!

the 1st time walk to 1Borneo

1 week MSM week.. walk here walk there, from kampung AB walk till dewan canselor.. i think training for the rest day in UMS.. hahaha!!
when the daftar for the course day.. everyone wake up early.. go library-megalab to do the registration.. but dunno who is so genius as us.. we registration ourselves in cafe.. muahahhaa!!! no need go queue for the siao long queue.. hahaha!!!!
after that we go shopping luhh.. the people still so pity wanna queue we are enjoying in cafe.. muahahhaa!!!

after the MSM week i need to pisah with all my beloved friends in kampung AB d.. i di-派 to the outside hostel.. T________T
when i know that my tears just fall down uncontrolled.. i am so sad.. i m the only one go out there.. but all of them promised me that once go out will call me wont forget about me.. =)

after the 1st week.. i got quite a few hi-friends in uni d.. the people there not as strange as i like, feel quite 平易近人..

day by day.. week by week
from the day i just know lokaun and SWC and maomao
then add in soonchien(billie) jingwen(aikawa)
we meet everyday we go class everyday they make my uni life more and more interesting.. no more scare and worry and become more and more wonderful..

after that get know well with soanyong(songyong) chungken(emo king) lekmon(tua eh) chinchong(mr. panjang) cheewee
we go out always and play together
all of us are from different place different school different course
i think our group is the most amazing group...
i appreciate every moment we spend together =))

here some photo for sharing:


1day trip to KK

trip to Pulau Sapi

trip to kundasang

trip to Labuan

then i get know with my neighbour wankhee(wanqi) shubooi(shumei)
both of them quite friendly..
sometime we mix together.. when got good things we shared together.. i'm glad to have my them as my neighbour.



i used to my life in sabah and i mix well with all of them

30/8/09
i got my 1st broadband... the things make my life more and more wonderful in sabah...
i got somethings to depend on and stop luan luan think here and think there..

something happen in between and get stronger and stronger with all my friends around me.. there accompany me they make me happy they make me there are nothing impossible i can make it.. they make me understand 1 thing that even the world don't want me they will still by my side support me.. they cheer me every second when i am down.. spend their times on me.. and hope me i will live better

the shuttlecock keychain from billie
when the day i damn sad..LOLx!!!


and also my parents my sister
they support me alot help me alot counselor me alot.. i feel lucky to have u all by my side..
i appreciate everything u all gave me.. i promise i will be a better girl

and then raya holidays coming..
everyone from everywhere are balik kampung.. and i study too far just can see other people balik kampung.. the home sick feeling is more and more.. luckily there are friends around and we go travel here and there

sabah--- that's a place which with beautiful scenery.. a place u must feel it with the heart.. one i reach this place i not so like it then i more hate my uni which need to walk alot and my most hate is everyone can go back home when they miss their home while i just can keep miss my home cannot go back.
but the longer i in sabah i love it but for sure i love penang more lahh..hahahhaa!!!

the view from my school..nice izit?hehe

view from my school beach..nice also right?hehe

view from my hostel

the good of sabah:
  1. got so many places to travel, every holidays sure can find a new place to travel
  2. learn to handle problems by myself
  3. exercise (need to walk everyday)
  4. more vitamin D (the sun is more big than anywhere..LOL)
  5. can diet (i will not feel hungry in sabah ~.~
the good of penang:
  1. the place which i always belong to
  2. i can have my no leg life.. muahahaha!!!
  3. i can watch TV
  4. a place which i know well
  5. i got a lot of friends here (UMS's friends also can found here..hahaha)
  6. i can have my family
  7. everyday wont be boring
hahaha..see? like this fei lai fei ki also can get more benefit in penang..
dunno why stay in home everyday also same in sabah but feel more comfortable more syiok more selesa at home.. although at home also fei whole day.. but fei at home feel more got point than fei in hostel.. LOLx

have some look of my hostel:

view from outside



in sabah let me learn alot and try alot of new things there
  • 1st time go out with a whole gang of boys no girl
  • 1st time got the thinking that wanna go cinema alone but di-band by them and they forced to accompany me to watch the movie..hahaha!!
  • 1st time go cinema so many times.. almost will go once a week
  • 1st time settled my 3 meals with the maggie
  • 1st time walk so many in my life time
  • 1st time just have 1 meal per day
  • 1st time go shop alone
  • 1st time having meal alone
  • 1st time so enjoy shop in the grocery department
  • 1st time cause of wanna enjoy the air-con and go Giant for free air-con
  • 1st time playing pool and snooker
  • 1st time travel with map..good try and good memories
the 5 months in sabah make me no more so depend on anyone... make me more independent...can live with myself

i fall and i stand.. fall and stand up again.. believe in myself i can do it and i must do it..

midterm exam did not so well and i have try my best in my final exam.. hope that will be a better result.. i know my time management for my 1st sem is quite messy and can say is no any time management..hahahhaa!!

my exam hall..freezing refri inside..hahaha


i appreciate everything everybody by my side which make me grow up in a short term..

and like that i pass my 1st year 1st sem blur blur..hahaha!!

seem like time flies and i have finish my 1st sem

261109

with AK6001
i bring myself a stronger yng come back to my beloved place which i belong to
i will spend every moment wisely in this 1 month
i hope time pass slowly every day so that i can enjoy every moment in penang



I LOVE MY LIFE
no matter in
SABAH
or
PENANG








*jeing, 7/12/09, 6.00pm*

2 comments:

  1. lol~ seem u are so happy enjoying ur uni life~ it showed that u have made a right decision to go thr~ =D

    enjoy ya~ but cannot forgt me o~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..quite enjoy my life at there..but i prefer my life in penang..muahahha
    so i sure wont forget u lohhh =)

    ReplyDelete