Friday, January 22, 2010

Dream dun come true...

last fews day i dream about my hostel kena sport check. due to i have too many illegal stuff at home and my senior pass the message for me too late, all of us cannot "hide" our things as fast as we could..
we hide ourselves, bla bla bla..forget wad the dream is d..~.~
but noe..is too scary! and i awake from the dream and keep think and think it again..

maybe cause of my negative thinking, i attracted those negative things come near me..


when i syok syok finish my mcD watching my outdated drama series..
my senior come tell me that call me faster "sorokkan" my things..cause she got the khabar angin said the sport check is near to us..
she told me that ytd ad start the sport check. then today continue..
i dunno where should i "sorokkan" my stuff..~.~
there are too BIG!
luckily, my roomate got a car..i throw all my stuff to her car.

but the worried and dunno how to describe eh feeling still nvr end.
although i have kept all those really really illegal stuffs, i still have my fan, lappie and handphones which never can leave me 1..

don't know when the sport check will be end...thinking 2ml wanna go somewhere else to hide for the whole day?
or stay at home think where i should keep my things and wad explanation i gave to them when they found out my things?
or just act normal for everything?

i really feel and wish i m not in IP now..the feeling make me so bad..
the worry-ness, scare-ness..非笔墨能形容

hope everything back to normal..let me pass this short sem..i wanna to move out..
i dun1 stay in this scary surrounding..@.@

or ii be a guai penghuni go pay my licences...LOL!






~G.O.D-B.L.E.S.S~
*emo*









*jeing, 22/1/10, 10.06pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment