Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GET.SET.GO!!!!



Life cannnot without purpose
everyone live with purpose
live with dream
the different is only

HOW BIG IS YOUR DREAM?

for some example:
shytman:
everyone think that explore how the magnum work is craziest things ever
but he can make it
*although just on the way*
but he dare to dream
haha

maomao:
she got a ridiculous relationship with the chef
but she beliefs on her faith
she know that is her HIM
she waits
she believes
God Bless Them

all the men in the gangz:
they have their own "doll" in UMS
maybe they say impossible 1 lah, bla bla bla
but
they are dare to dream about
one day maybe she will be mine


for me:
i have finally found what the purpose
i am in UMS

FOR STUDY!

this maybe cause of my mom keep send those encouraging messages for me
this made me got more and more incentive to go on!

I wish i can upgrade my pointer for the coming sem
I wish everything is going as smooth as now!
i just simple love the lifestyle now

i got the form to study!
i got the form to complete everything as fast as i could
i got the mood to do my studdies well
i will feel stress when i cannot finished them
i will worry about my undone assignments and tutorials homework

AND
i have done a list of what i wanna achieve in this year 2010

somehow,
i everyday also have a to-do list
and i tried to finish all in the list
for these few days..
everything is going fine!

i know i am the best 1
hahahaha!!!




THE GANG!!
wish us all the best!!
we will achieve what we want for this year!
Gambatè





everyone have their own dream
dare to dream
and
work for your dream








*jeing, 20/1/10, 1.15am*


1 comment: