Sunday, September 27, 2009

Final Exam is around the corner..

Just checked my final exam timetable

OH GOSH..
others take 4 weeks to finish their subject..
i only got 2 weeks..=.='''

here the timetable


2 weeks..busy week..

Gambate Jye Yng!!!
JYJY..JyeYng JiaYou..^^

and
1more thing most kek sim 1..
i booked 26th ticket to go back..
can i make my ticket earlier?to 15th??
2 week earlier woh?

or
stay in KK to walk around?
then go back for 1 month..as usual?

actually go back also don't know wanna do what..
at 1st, still got a lot planning and scare there are not enough time to stay with u
but now, i go back just for papa mama n 2 ginna..
hahahaa

HEY!
u wanna me walk around KK 1st or go back earlier woh??

YES!!
i asking U!!!
the 1 sleep beside me for past 18 years 1..hahahaha

Just to post my timetable here lah..XD
continue my LIM CHIN TONG assignment 1st..hehe

CHAOS!


*jeing, 27/9/09, 9.02pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment