Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tired + busy yet i am happy


Today, we going to work d..as i mention before..in Shangri-La hotel..there got so much rules to work as a waitress..LOL..we need to tied up our hair, make-up.....me and mao mao started to prepare around 12pm..and i don't know how to tie my hair, i don't know how to makeup..@.@..Yunlih help me tie the hair while mao mao help me make up..hahaha..thanks ya!

The preparation

After changing into OL..LOL


We were late to the bus-stop and we missed the bus..so Paisei nia..wanna the bus "uncle" turn back to fetch 2 of us..thanks ya!hehe. we take around half and hour journey to reach our venue, which located in Tanjung Aru, around the Airasia airport..XD


Many people huh?

Random-LaoYang + lekMon

Rupa-rupanya is a wedding dinner..hehe..rich people wedding..F3..we need to do the preparation for the night and serve the guests in the ballroom..

The ballroom which we need to serve at night..


Hehe..my job is taking the flowers put on each table..XD

and, check whether there are 10 sets setting and 10 chairs for each table

The Menu..handwriting 1 leh..


The vege menu..(tsk..i serving vege dinner..DIU)

the wedding cake..wonder that can be eaten or not

we had our dinner at around 430pm..LOL..go the stuff canteen for the dinner...the queue damn long..eat also wanna wait for so long..

The queue

They in pilot uniform..hahaha
or can say is the lobby boy uniform?hahaha

They busy eating, while me and mao mao so pity waiting to take the food..

After the dinner, we had a short briefing about the dinner..hehe..we are seperated in few groups as there are 3 wedding dinner in Shangri-La..hahaa..
mao mao and jing chong in 1 group go the the sea-side 1..for buffet
then left me, SWC, aikawa, lekmon, songyong, LaoYang, ken stay in the ballroom..hahaha

the manager seperated us in small group again and i take over table no.3, 4 and 12..serving vegetarian..SIEN!!!!no prawn no fish no meat to see..all vege..
the manager give us a short and simple training on serving chinese set..haha..teach us how to cut the fish, how to take the soup for the guests, how to clear the table, and every single steps..

we need to clear up every small plates and bowls after 1 dish..then wanna check chinese tea, beverage,and drinks then check the chili paste, chili and do watever the guest request..
such as:
Guest:i want a Chivas in Stones
the manager said take the Chivas and go to garden for the stones..haha
Chivas in stones mean ice cube..=p
and alot of those fantastic words for the high-class people..haha the manager said if we are interested in it, we can go for training..hahaha actually quite fun 1..if got, i sure will attend!^^

Me and my partner for the night

I served this table the most..hehe..the ahpo is so funny
she caught my hand and asking me m i tired?
cause i shaking when serving them..LOL
its so heavy is damn heavy the plates..hahaha

The main table..hehe

Every1 is standby to start their job d..^^

The 1st dish i manage to take the picture..and the coming 7 dishes we work like siao po d..walk in walk out take plates, take bowls, take drinks..and the most hate to hear that.."may i have a plain water"..OMG!!!that the hardest drinks..we need go find a clean glass in the kitchen, then wash it, then go another place take the water..I hate plain water..although it seem like so easy to get it..=.='''...and the table i served..want Sprite without ice..but the bar all Sprite with ice..but clever me i can handle it..^^

When the ceremony start, the songs which they played..make me think back a lot of things..the song "U raise Me Up"..i damn love that song..and the song which really raise me up..hahaha then a lot of songs between me n him..lalalaalala....and and, the "music box" hahaha..my kindergarten song..XD..i took a few minutes to wake up..i'm proud of myself too..hahaha..i know how to control my mood..

between the serving time, i am too thirsty..LOL..serve the guests drinks but i didn't touch any water..luckily got 1 time i go out take the dish i saw lekMon with a coke in his hand..muahahaha!!!its cheer me up!!!!XD

we stand a lot, walk a lot..and i feel my feet is going to cacat d..LOL..walk slower and slower and slower..the manager ask me okay or not, the guests ask me okay or not..woah!the world is still warm...hahaha...and the table i serve they help me alot too...after they had the dish, they clean up the small plates n bowls for me..so that i no need to walk around to keep all the plates..thanks aunties~~~^^

when the last dish served...wahh!!!damn happy!!!hahaha..and they are eating behind the ballroom..LOL..i did that too..hahaha..but just cake..liWen n JingWen somemore got prawns to eat..HNG!and saying that the prawns so nice..

After clearing, i drunk 2 glasses of Shandy and 1 glass of Beer..hahahaa..then going to have the short briefing..then we go back loh...damn tired yet happy day..


And have to "thanks" for the purple shoes

for torturing my feet..T-T



"bubbles" everywhere on my feet..T-T


Lastly,



Congratulations!!!!=)



*jeing, 27/9/09, 12.34pm*




No comments:

Post a Comment