Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let's start the Day

Hardly can fall asleep yesterday. I slept on around 4am in the morning and wake up around 9am. My stomach disturbing me..HATE IT! went to the toilet and cannot get back to sleep d..

Ohyar..this saturday i gonna work in a 5 star hotel-Shangri-La Hotel as waiter..my friend, song yong, called 1..1hour for RM6, seem i going to bankrupt d and raise some travel fund for Kundasang, me and mao mao agree to go. at night, swc msn-ed me that we have to make-up for the job..OMG!i have been so long never put those things on my face..really OMG! mao mao seem very happy but i don't really like to make-up..=.=(maybe i m not a girl?)

'm going back to school hostel (maomao's place or peiwen's place) tomorrow..and i hope line at there is good enough for me to blog..

when the day i started this blog, i truely depend and relay on it..everything i just wanna blog it inside..just like a kids telling her mom stories..maybe i used to have someone to hear what had happened everyday and i m used to it and i just cannot change this..

this blog make me feel good alot..a place for me to express what i m thinking what i wanna tell..but i will try my best not to jot down all my sad things..sad thing no nid to remember mah..right? =)

But, let me emo for a while..-,-

currently i damn miss someone..i just don't want lost his contact like that..but i dun dare to contact back him..i scare his react will mess up my day..so, just let it be la..believe on myself and do what i think is right..and remain my happy-go-lucky mood..these few days i do really pass my life happy and nothing to worry..things come and go..i just walk and see what to do the next..no dare to think so much..what i can to do i have done all..so no regret d, at least i have try hard on it, although the ending not i want. just hope U can live happily (i know u can, and u always can) and i also can continue my life as usual.."nobody wanna me to be sad",you told me that and i wont make myself in sad mode anymore..我一人也会勇敢好好过,不会让你担心 =)

Okay, 2day i must finished up all assignment d..if not, that's nomore time for me to do d..RUSHING~~~~~2 and half to go and 1 more on9 quiz..and work better for my final..because my mid-term result too horrible and i can't believe that my result..although i m not well-prepared for mid-term..LOL..no one can be blamed just blamed myself loh..i wont let this happened in my final again and others exam..i don't want spend 1 more year in SABAH!!=.=

hmmm...waiting my friend come from LABUAN to pay a visit to us?hahaha..hopefully can meet up later and i have finished my assignments lah..XD

CHAOs.....

Be Strong, Be Tough
Nobody Said Life is Easy

*jeing, 24/9/09, 11.14am*

2 comments:

  1. YEA~~
    THAT'S IT~!!
    THAT'S BLOGGIN LIFE~~
    hehe
    you can express more here~~
    sorry ya~
    cant online and sms for the coming weeks~~
    but i promise to contact with you as soon as possible~~
    ^^
    we will miss you always~
    and take care ya~!!
    MUACKS~!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..miss u all too..2 months more i can go back d..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete