Tuesday, November 17, 2009

little baby turn to a girl..^^





my little baby change become a small girl d
hahaha!!!



this is the day baby born
baby born on 20/08/2008
what a great date izit?hehee
20082008


then this is the 1st week baby born

see...
how tiny the baby hand..hahaha!!!


this the 1st month baby born
and is my grandpa grandma 50th wedding anniversary
hahhaa
all of the member of our family came attend the dinner
hehe


these are the pictures i took when i visit her
everytimes got some changes..ahaha

when she smiles

she cries

she sick

all i capture down!!
hahaha


and now!!!

little baby ad become a baby girl d..hahaha
today
my sister mms me her recent picture for me..
hahaha!!!so cute!!
how cute is her!!

she know to talk and walk now!
hahaha

there are 2 more video clips in my facebook link there
check it out the cutie==>1 & 2

she is my youngest cousin..hehe
all family members called her 美女-means pretty girl
since she was born..hehe
all of us sayang her the most..keke
everyone go my uncle house also hope to see her..
hahaha



i cant wait to go back home to see her!!!






*jeing, 17/11/09, 8.35pm*

1 comment:

  1. muahaha~~ cw de face~~ =.= call him see this post nah~~ dont know what's his fan3 yin4~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete