Thursday, November 12, 2009

study week!!!

the whole study week
i duno whether i m study books or facebooks
haahhaa!!
everyday i woke up then parking in front of my lappie

my facebook day starts lidat
hahaha!!

but i feel that i have read much on my studies too lah
everyday just pass normal normal
nth much things happen

brunch for mee cup
dinner for junk food/fried rice
for the whole week..hahaha

sometimes i bought HL milk for my dinner too
but it killing me..hahhaa
1L of milk str8 drink finish..full die me..LOLx!

got 1 afternoon...
go for lunch with my roomate..
on the way go out..i found out
i got so many friends in IP..ahhahaa!!!

1st, meet songyong and ken
they came back from their lunch with their friends
then
saw another gangs of new friend...friends of shu mei
they also finished their lunch
hehee
although
just say hi and talk a while with them
but the feeling is.......dunno how to describe in words
muahaha

the whole study week
make me more like my hostel
feel secure when i m in the house
and i have planned that
3rd sem maybe continue stay in IP
see 1st lah..
cause in beginning got a ppl saying wana go out with me
at last give me a lame excuse said she not going out
and i will be the only girl in the hostel..LOLx
but they all not treat me as girl since the day we meet.haaha
considering la
haha

i love in IP cause i can do wadever i like
no ppl will disturbing me
cause i m alone

i love stay with them cause i love noisy
i love talk to them
i love mix with them
i love fool around with them

can i have both things i wan?LOLx



I LOVE ALONE
ILOVENOISE






*j-eing, 12/11/09, 1pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment