Thursday, November 12, 2009

the week before study week

22/10/09
i woke up due to mao mao smsed me..hahaha..since the day i think through somethings, i can sleep till like a pig everyday. i can sleep more than 8 hours, sleep till 11am or even 12noon..hhahaa..maybe this called relief?LOLx
maomao asked me about the IP things, she is the FM for our archery competition. so need to ask where got the shop to order mineral waters..she need 15 boxes..haha..then howeiyong fetched her here..
after that, howeiyong phoned me again..i tot they cannot find the shop, who knows he ajak me to go for sushi bonanza..hahaa!!the 3rd attempt..LOLx!!!
and this time i really eat alot of them..cause that is my brunch..i ate 12 plates..but i still not feeling super full..but i saw howeiyong ad get shocked, so i stopped myself to get more plates..hahaha!!!!
after that, when we billed...OMG..howeiyang "sha jiao" to the waitress...:"offered abit ba? kira sikit ba?" the waitress really cut down our plates..LOL!!!maybe can use for next time..hahaha..then meet weihao when we on the way go back..then 3 of us shop around 1B for a while..then howeiyong send me go back IP with his motor..hahha!! thanks yea~

me...before i start

HoWeiYong

me..after finish..^^


the sushi's plate twins tower


seem like photo of promoting sushi king bonanza advertisment..hahaha

this the receipt
noticed the pink plate there...is 9 instead of 11..hahaha!!!

3 of us fooling around in the shop
and called the salesgirl to capture the pictures..hahaha




23/10/09
today go 1B again..with the gang...hahaha!!the blur swc see the movie time..he see the PAPADOM instead of PENDORUM, LOLx!!!! luckily we din't as blur as him go buy the PAPADOM..if not we will kill SWC...hahahaa!!!!
go back with songyong and ken...hehehe...
everytime go out wish to have both of them..then i can go back with the sepangar bus mini..hehe.. i don't dare to take it alone~.~ it so horrible for me if i m alone in the bus..hahaha!!! maybe got someday i will try myself to take the bus by alone.. (got chance 1st..hehe)


24/10/09
2day is my archery competition day...
hahaha!!!! maybe we are too noob?? we just be the supporter for whole day..hahaha!!
see them shoot shoot shoot...hahah..the player said they shoot till tired..we said we be supporter also tired..hahaha!!! really ma..sit there nothing to do, see them shoot the arrow.. somemore..not super nice to see..haahaha!!!
got back IP quite late..have a shower then sit in front of lappie start my "workolic" day..LOLx

25/10/09
ko-k day... its a day where all the ko-k activities ended up... prize giving ceremony.. the performance from some of the ko-k... why dun archery got a performance too? ~.~ we can shoot sth from far far...hahaha!!!
that day, i know the people in front of me talking about me.. i know u all are.. dun try to judge ppl if u dunno anythings.. i don1 to say out their names here.. but u all just mind ur business please..i m not annoying just feel u all are to "wuliao" find no topic to talk then wanna talk about ppl things.. aiks~
wadever u all like to say lah...i got this bloggie i can express wad i want here.. i still wanna care who is coming to my blog and see ur face to avoid wad i wana express my things here? LOLx...

picture of the archery competition and the carnival ko-k=>here

26-27/10/09
this is the 2nd time i have been in KUNDASANG.. its no as enjoyable as the 1st time..cause i m going with my coursemate.. it's IB family days.. aiks!
luckily billie and ke liang is my coursemate.. if not i really dun1 to go for the family trip.. aiks!!!
playing stupid games, eat lame food...hahaaha~
but only things for me to memorable is the night part...
got 1 senior bring us to a place..the starry sky!!!!! whoa~~really is WHAO!!!!
its so beautiful.. u can feel u just stand under all the stars..
the night make me wanna go KUNDASANG for the 3rd time!!!hahaa
i wan to overnite there...^^

i never thought that i have capture down so much of picture along the trip..hahahaha!!!
Album1
Album2

NEXT: STUDY WEEK


*j-eing, 12/11/09, 12.39pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment