Saturday, October 10, 2009

Exhausted


today i wake around 11am
when i online, peiWen asked me again wanna go 1B
i think that if i in hostel i also nothing do
then i agreed to go with them
after i bath
wait for shu mei and wan qi(my neighbour)
they also just wake up..XD

after all
we meet at the bus stop
UMS traffic jam..=.-
cause of the convo
hahaha
see everyone with flowers
every kancil pack with people
*cause here rental car mostly is kancil*

after 3 years i will stand on the stage and waiting my family here eh..XD
hoping time flies, and i can go back to my family side
hahahaha

we got our lunch in pizza hut
we--me, PeiWen, YunLih, ShuMei, WanQi, WeiHow
the 4th day in 1B..
4 days with different people
feel that i m always not alone now,,XD
i got a lot of new friends in UMS
hahaha

Thai Seafood--my favourite..i ate 2 pieces of this,,XD

Thai seafood + hawaiian chicken

we

me and peiWen


sometime,
when we stop blaming, started to enjoy the life
we will find and realize many things

last time,
i keep blame i m always alone
why i m stupid y don't i choose UUM which all my friends at there
why don't i choose KL uni
many why many regret

but when i started to put down my regret, my blaming
i found that
actually Sabah not bad mah
people here quite nice
places here quite nice
food here quite nice
everything quite nice
why i keep blaming?
i should accept what the giving




don't forget to raise up your head to see the sky
you will discover the sky is so
beautiful
=)



*jeing. 10/10/09, 10.00pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment