Friday, October 23, 2009

-L.E.A.V.E.-























will be leave here for couple weeks
for prepare my final exam
i hope that i can find back my study mood
hahahax!!!


when i come back..will be updated to u all
  • 3rd sushi day with HoWeiYong (22/10/09)
  • movie day with gang (23/10/09)
  • archery competition (24-25/10/09)
  • IB family day-Kundasang 2days 1night Trip (25-26/10/09)
my 1 week study week also a busy week too
no more outing after the family day!!!
dont ever ajak me/call me hang out~~~
LOLs!!!
then 2 weeks exam weeks!!!
also no outing for me..maybe just for Billie bdae?
LOLx
arbo celebrate after exam lahhh..hahahaha!!






YNG wish who having exam soon

ALL DA BEST!



*just for entertaining to de-stress =.=*



AZA AZA FIGHTING !!!
=)




*acting to be hardworking..LOLx*



Gambate!!!!




*jeing, 23/10/09, 1.45am*

No comments:

Post a Comment