Monday, October 12, 2009

the day before today



when i m playing facebook till syiok syiok
suddenly no electric supply
everything shut down
of course my lappie still alive
hahaha
cause i plug in battery

then i plan to Giant for free air-con
when i walk out
too bad..
whole Tamna Indah Permai blackout
sienzz
i hardly found my hanger in Giant with my handphone as the torch
LOL

on my way go back to hostel
i shun bian buy 1 coke..XD
met a lot of people
everyone run out from the hot hostel
hahaha

the day turn darker and darker
the mosquito become more and more
i hate mosquito
me n my housemate talked in the dark
we cannot see each other face
=.=

so dark in the house

outside oso going to dark d


after dunno how many hours
feel like ages =.=''''
finally recover d
my neighbourhood fulled of screaming
LOL
they shouted, they screamed
i terkejut
=.=|||

then everything back to normal
my fan can turn
my light can bright
my lappie can charge

and then
most make me happy thing is
my old friend coming to find me
hahahaa

suet lian!!!


i know she from f1 if not mistaken
hehe
her sister convo then she come sabah with her parents
we talked a lot
and she bring me a nice food

the outlook

before i eat

after

hahaha
that so yummy
i took a long time to finish it
what a big coconut pudding
hahaha


i think this the 1st time in my hostel full of my sound
i laugh i talk loudly

every time in hostel
i m a quiet and shy girl
i rarely talk loudly
what the senior ask
i just answer
they are malay
and my malay OMG 1..@.@

so
everyone in my hostel less see a real life JyeYng
they just see a quiet JyeYng
hahaha

maybe 1 day they met me at street
see me jor siao-ing beside the street
they will shock..LOL


currently damn miss my old days
with my gangs
with my friends
i miss you all

do u all miss me?


once-a-friend
forever-friend


*jeing, 12/10/09, 2.00pm*

No comments:

Post a Comment