Sunday, October 18, 2009

For: XX

XX,

i came sabah with ur blessing, u gave me big support and wishing. i came with nothing but with ur heart and the pic tht u draw for me wishing me jiayou in sabah. you told me whenever things happen u will just by my side. tht's true. the 1st day i reach sabah, i felt so helpless when i cannot get my luggage. u phoned me and we talked for a while. tht's really made me calm a lot. thanks, XX.

after MSM, i have to move to IP which located far away with my friend. but again, u said u will by my side all the time. and u're really by my side all the time. when i have to alone wait the last bus go back my hostel at night, u worried about me. u phoned me. u worried about me. thanks, XX.

i think the 1st we know each other is in the maple. and then we got in the same class. then same class all the way. we just a super normal friend when in school. but everything changed when 1 midnight u smsed me. why that night u wanna come into my life? from that night onward, we started sms, msn...we keep in touch anytime. we are just like a stranger but we know each other many things.

we used to be each other the most important person. we share our happiness our sadness. we sms, we mms, we talk. u draw for me. and all of them i still keep nicely. never delete them. and i wont delete them forever. i dont know whether u ad delete those i sended to u. but hopefully that u keep them nicely. i really wish u can keep everything wad i give u. everytime when i m so helpless and i m so lonely, see back those picture u sended me. they warm my heart. they make me feel i m not alone. i still got something for me.

we takes around 1 years to become closest friend in my life but everything ruin in a day. the day still so fresh in my mind. no quarrel no argue. just so peace. everything just return to normal even less than normal. we just like a stranger. i think if 1 day we meet in road, maybe i will walk another way. prevent the paisie.

u just like a passerby that walked pass my life who leave down many footprints. the footprints are too hard to rub them off. i asked myself to put down everything. use whatever ways to clear those footprints u left down. i know i can control well my mood now. i m tougher than before. u gave me a big lesson. that nobody can replace the hurt u gave to me.


thanks for everything. and now i m a new me. maybe the 1 u dunno.
Let's me intro myself again.

I am jye yng. yng no "i" 1..just yng
hope that can keep ur mind.

no more saying friendship forever.
cause i think u dun1 to be friend anymore, rite?.
everytime, i sms "friendship forever/do contact me when u free"
is really from my heart
and this time also: i not longer hoping that we friendship forever d
it's okay for me. i wont disturb ur world anymore. and i hope u dun come disturb my world.
no doubt, you gave me the pain-est hurt that i never try before.
i think other than picture, we wont meet anymore.
i not wish that we meet anymore.

lastly
hope all the best for u
XXJY!

end here_________



from: the 1 used to love you the most.


i hope that everything will start over..
from a stranger to become a friend all over again..


3 comments:

  1. who is that guy? friend~
    anyways, all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all da best and dun think too much..
    jia you for ur final n even ur life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. huey yeee..thanks lah..hahaha..the guy is secret lai la..xD

    laoban..all the best for u too..^^

    ReplyDelete