Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Suayyyyy Day


what a suay day i have today

started from the morning
i woke up 7++ and replied a message then set an alarm
scared later late for class again..LOLx
after a while maomao phoned me..
i tot is my alarm..WTH!!
luckily not
i called her phoned to SWC or KeLiang..hahahax

then my suay came
i woke then walked to housemate room for printing our individual assignment
she said her lappie attacked by virus
then i bath and go out find printing shop
the 1st printer ink run out
changed another printer to print
finally our individual assignment born..LOL

then..go back to hostel
i missed the 1st bus..
then..i wait for the next bus for sure..
finally the 2nd bus came and everybody so happy
started to queue waited to go up the bus.
BUT
the uncle never stop the bus..LOL!!!
WTH again
then the guard came to tell us that the bus driver going to fill up petrol
OKAY~~i knew i will late for the class..LOLx
my class is on 10am but 1005 i still in bus stop..=.=
finally i got up the bus and i late for half hour..LOL
when i reach the class i started to say my suay-ness to my friends..
hahahaa
keliang:"how many luck you get in facebook???"
me:" 81% leh!!!"
SWC:" dou say facebook pian ren 1..still play "
=.='''''

then we continue to professional class
everything fine there
*skip skip*

then suay again in marketing class
this the most sia suay thing i did in UMS
LOLx
and i swear i never do that anymore..=.='''

me and maomao so sienz in class
then i suggest that we hear songs..
i plug in my earphone into her lappie
but din come out any sound...i turned it to the maximum
then..still cannot hear clearly
i started to twist and twist the plug
and suddenly i unplug it
and that time..we hearing Jason Mraz- I'm YOURS
the super duper loud sound came out from maomao's lappie..
GOSH!!!!
i MUTE it immediately
and only "AHH" came out from that
whole class stunned at there
and the lecturer turned his face to our place
and..we sat at the 1st row..the special corner..LOLx
use the mic asking us :" ada mental problem kah?"
=.='''''''''
me and maomao just keep laughing..
lecturer:"what you doing?"
me:"hear u lecture.."
=.='''''

keep sweating and the rosak earphone still stuck in my ears..zZz

what an unforgettable last marketing class..zZZ



BAD LUCK GO AWAY!!!!!
*BISH BISH BISH*


*jeing, 21/10/09, 12.15am*



No comments:

Post a Comment