Tuesday, October 6, 2009

what to do?



aiks aiks..wanna exam d but i still slacking around..what to do?hahaha..no mood to study neh..now watching drama again..hahaha..but i ad done a study timetable for myself..hope can follow the timetable as well..=.=

later wanna go the TAMU GADANG...abit look like pasar malam..hahaha..should be got alot of things to buy and eat bah?

tonight 8pm meet at anjung siswa

SWC said that will be a concert tonight..a malay concert?or will be a nice 1?hhahah..

so lazy to walk out to buy drinking water, but my water gonna empty =.=''
who can volunteer help me refill my water woh?hahaha..

today finally finish uploading my kundasang trip's picture d..hahaha..but still got some pictures at my friend's camera..after she save in pendrive then pass for me again..hahaha

hmmm...
stop here 1st lah..XD
after the tamu gadang should be got things to update..=D





ToBeContinue.....




*j-eing, 6/10/09, 5.26pm*



No comments:

Post a Comment