Sunday, October 18, 2009

hongkong's star 1borneo


i went to 1borneo for the TVB artist..haha
at 1st we plan around 5pm only depart
due to the weather seem like going to rain
we depart earlier
around 12++ depart from our hostel
ohyarr
that day i din go with my gang..cause they are lazy..LOL

i went with my neighbor..shumei and wanqi.haha
with their coursemate..^^

me n shumei went to secret recipe for cakes
then headed to mcD..
ahaha..so happy that this week is purple contour glass
i bought the contour set meal
we settle our lunch in mcD
i download my assignment there
while shumei talked with weihou
meet him in mcD accidentally..LOLx

around 5+++ my lappie's batt going to finish
we went for shopping
hahahax
both of us cannot go shopping together..
we bought a lot..muahaha
each of us got 2 pairs of shoes in Vincci
me n wanqi got the sunglasses
hahaha

then we go to the center of 1borneo wait for the stars
woohoo

*waiting waiting waiting*



finally they came



boys are lengzai
girls are lenglui
LOLx


but cause of my low class photoshooting skill
cannot capture nice photos..zzz

most of them are blur
but still got some are okay
hehex

damn like this pic..he look so "yao yeng"xD

so close to him..but he keep watched the drama..F3

the most geram pic of the day! ='(

we watched the 1st and the 2nd episode of the 富贵门 with them
but VIPs are sitting
we all keh leh fei are standing..
LOLx

here some better pic of the day


click HERE for more..^^

after that
we loitering in 1borneo
and found out Levis having 70% discounts..woohoo

i think Tuesday of after exam i will get something from there
i spotted 1 shoes inside
due to 1 of my red shoes a bit cacat d
hahaha
rm144 after 70%...muahaha!!!
worth mah..LOLx


then we rent 1 bas mini to go back IP
since there are 9 of us from IP
hahaha


me shumei
wanqi and her fren
go cafeteria chit-chat for a while
took photos..xD

me and shumei

wanqi and her fren

3 of us...hehex

me and shumei

try hard to take 3 of us..but my hand too short..LOLx

shumei's hand longer..=.=''''

4 of us barang

then go back our hostel respectively..hahaha

satisfied for the new belongings
but
coming days just can maggie
wanna save up for the sushi bonanza



shumei!!!tuesday, 4pm, dkp bus stop meet yea!
=)



that's my wonderful day in Sabah!
started to love my life here
=^-^=



*jeing, 18/10/09, 6.13pm*

2 comments:

  1. the world is so small jye yng!
    i know shumei!
    she is one of my best friends' friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa..is a tall pretty gal~~~^^

    ReplyDelete